Field Safety Officer
Board Of Directors
John Sheinder (Exp. 2018)
Mike Murphy (Exp. 2019)
Roger Erridge (Exp. 2020)
Director At Large
- Fly, Drive, Boat or a combination of all three.
We also offer camping on site to use while you enjoy your hobby.
While you are here at Walter RC Park you may want to:
- Fly R.C. Airplanes from our 600ft. grass runway
- Race on our offroad and oval track
- The rock crawler obstacle course is available.
- Drive your Crawlers at the new Sugar Bush Trails.
- Fly a Park Flyer in special area for their use
- Run your Heli on our Made for Heli site
- Fly a Float Plane or run a Power Boat
- Other areas are for Gliders and Sailplanes ,U-Control
- Food and water is available on site. Portable Rest Areas are clean and well maintained. Camping is primitive with no hookups.
- Non-Member Fees Apply - Sign in upon Arrival at designated areas.
- All Pilots must hold an AMA Number and be registered with FAA to fly any model aircraft
- Fly below 400 feet and remain clear of surrounding obstacles
- Keep the aircraft within visual line of sight at all times
- Remain well clear of and do not interfere with manned aircraft operations
- Don't fly within 5 miles of an airport unless you contact the airport and control tower before flying
- Don't fly near people or stadiums
- Don't fly an aircraft that weighs more than 55 lbs
- Don't be careless or reckless with your unmanned aircraft – you could be fined for endangering people or other aircraft
Race Track Guidelines
- Coming Soon
Tiny Truck Guidelines
- Coming Soon