We are a non-profit not for profit Park for the use and enjoyment of all persons in the modeling hobby to use.We are one and maybe only Park to offer all the sites to do any type of RC Modeling outdoors there is.
Club Membership is $50.00 per year starting on October 1st and ending on September 31st annually.
Field Safety Officer
Board Of Directors
John Sheinder (Exp. 2018)
Mike Murphy (Exp. 2019)
Roger Erridge (Exp. 2020)
Director At Large
- All Pilots must hold an AMA Number and be registered with FAA to fly any model aircraft
- Fly below 400 feet and remain clear of surrounding obstacles
- Keep the aircraft within visual line of sight at all times
- Remain well clear of and do not interfere with manned aircraft operations
- Don't fly within 5 miles of an airport unless you contact the airport and control tower before flying
- Don't fly near people or stadiums
- Don't fly an aircraft that weighs more than 55 lbs
- Don't be careless or reckless with your unmanned aircraft – you could be fined for endangering people or other aircraft